Jul 8, 2008

post 502

Yaha ki daud bhag ki jindagi me mein ye to batana hi bhul gaya ki I have completed 500 posts on this blog.

And for me, this is a really big achievement for me. I always had this problem of getting bored with something too soon. I have passion for some things, but never ever I was able to turn it into an addiction. It always comes from nowhere and fades away without even slightest of hints.

Somehow I got stuck to this blog. 500 posts spanned over 2 years. And I know I will go on for a long time to come. There are so many things to write about, so many things to share, that I feel that I will never be able to do justice to everything. None of us can do that.

Next two years or so are going to be the most crucial part of my life. And I want to capture each and every event from it.

It's been almost 15 days now in campus. I still have to take out my camera and capture the beauty here. Will do it sometime soon.

For now, its time for some accounts cases. Balance sheets and P/L statements are waiting for me.

ps: I did it, and I did well in the task today. :)

3 comments:

Shashank said...

lage raho .. i m keenly watching each and every post from here! :):)

Scientist Aditya Mishra said...

Perfect maharaj...
keep going with the same spirit...

Naina said...

Congrats Bucche!

I am so happy for you. Considering I have given up MY passion for blogging, I am proud of you.