Aug 23, 2007

WMD

Quoting from wikipedia:
In 410 BC the Athenian general Xenophon gave a dramatic oration exhorting his fellow soldiers to follow him to liberty or to death against the Persians. He spoke for an hour motivating his army and assuring them a safe return to Athens until a soldier underscored his conclusion with a sneeze. Thinking that this sneeze was a favorable sign from the gods, the soldiers bowed before Xenophon and followed his command.

Another divine moment of sneezing for the Greeks occurs in the story of Odysseus. Odysseus returns home disguised as a beggar and talks with his waiting wife Penelope. She says to Odysseus, not knowing to whom she speaks, that he will return safely to challenge her suitors. At that moment their son sneezes loudly and Penelope laughs with joy, reassured that it is a sign from the gods.

According to popular belief, a sneeze without an obvious cause is a sign that someone is talking about you, this is most conventionally regarded to be a member of the opposite sex.
Now this is where they are confusing me again. Day before yesterday it was that horoscope and now sneezes. They just showing me dreams. But in reality, there is nothing great.
Only truth remains is that I am sneezing like anything since morning.

I have become a biological weapon.

2 comments:

Pritesh Jain said...

Paulo Koelho said "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."

Yesterday I got drenched thrice. If I survive this spell, I would surely do something great. :)

Goli said...

That was a useful bit of information that you gave me.... I never knew sneezing has such good effects...:D