Aug 30, 2007

Fill in the Blanks

This post is going to do exactly as the title suggests. I have been away from the blogging world for a long time and I know "leaving away from blogging for long periods can be injurious to health." :)

Well, I have been bit busy in work. Not that I have to slog for day and nights. But at least a tight working schedule from 9am to 6pm. I cannot afford to miss my 6:15pm cab, so I have squeezed up my working life between these 9-6 time lines. Once I leave the office premise, I am no-one as far was work is concerned. Luckily till now I have been able to live life this way. Not the greatest way though.

Life other than work is mediocre. I say mediocre coz there is nothing new. Or actually I am too immunised to new things now. Whatever happens, it just seem to be a part of dull routine. The frequency of movies and plays has come down drastically. I need to really gain back all this. The music collection is getting old. [Suggestions are always welcome]

I hate this mediocrity. It takes you nowhere. I really need to find something to come out of this spell.

5 comments:

Sandeep Khaitan said...

You need change.. Change bole to not money change..Change in other aspects of life. You already have changed the organization. Plans to change the house r going on.. the next in queue would be your GF.. is baar waali kaun si number hogi ;)

Shubhi said...

learn something you have never indulged in...
for eg..
Guitar, Salsa or learn something you really fancy, which you always wanted to do, which you could not do earlier due to some restriction but have the time+money+ability to do now....
:)

Cheers!

Goli said...

Plz Plz Plz, come to my office after your office I have loads and loads of work to do... :D

If you need list of interesting courses available in Bangy, you can sure contact me... :D

nidhinuts said...

it's okie man...i felt exactly the same some time bak...in fact I still feel this way sometimes...
hopefully we'll both get over it..
chill!! :-)

Nasal Crooner said...

Try out this band called wolf-mother and the old band Kula Shaker :)