Aug 24, 2007

I am a kid again

I always wondered why do we adults get attracted to animation movies like Ice-Age and Cars? Why we sit and watch "Tom And Jerry" cartoons, even though they are mostly repeat telecasts? Why Malgudi Days still makes a lot of sense to us and we can read it again and again?

There is a kid inside each one of us and it is this kid that makes us what we are.

Yesterday I found the child within me to unleash once more. "The Ungrateful Man" by BLT group which is showcasing over this week (and weekend) clearly brought the kind inside me out. I laughed and enjoyed each moment of it. It was a laugh riot throughout. For the first time I saw a play for kids and trust me they seem to enjoy like anything. And of course I had my share of fun too.

Brilliant acting and narration. The production is up to the mark. Just perfect.

This is one play I would recommend to each one of you. If you have kids at your home or whom you can take to this play, please go asap. They are going to enjoy it like anything.

Not to forget this play is staged in aid of DreamADream, an NGO working for kids from underprivileged backgrounds. All the more reason to watch this play.
The play is happening at Rangashankara, show timings: 7:30pm [sharp]
There are noon show also on weekend [3:30 pm]
More info can be found at this link.

3 comments:

Goli said...

It was fantastic.... I also absolutely loved it. What I really liked about the play was that it captured the attention of Kids and they were loving it. I think it is a great art to make something appeal to kids.

Unknown said...

agree with goli about something apealing to kids.. looks like i missed something good !

Nasal Crooner said...

Hmmm sounds good!
saaale CAT ke liye par :P