May 29, 2009

WOW

Frequency of my blog in last couple of months has been directly proportional to the chances of idea in my mind being a WOW idea.

So, in essence, none of those idea has been a WOW idea. And it is worrying me now. Yesterday, I kind of hit the panic button. And I realized it after pressing it. "Now it's too late to panic," told my guide. Then he realized the potential impact of what he said and corrected himself saying "It's not the time to panic." :D

I know both of them are true. And I don't blame anyone. Coz I know I have enjoyed each bit of my work and my time here in Mumbai. And this is what matters to me.
I have learnt that Marketing is not BS. Jargons exist but they are not the soul of marketing. And that I can make a career in marketing. I think my purpose is acheived.

About the WOW idea - I still have another 6 days before the Monsoon hits the Mumbai city. :)
So hoping for the best. Today it is Rout's birthday. So some more parties are coming my way this weekend. Sadly, this is my last weekend in Mumbai. :(

No comments: