May 3, 2009

Updates

Bangalore rocks. It still does. And it does it big time.

I am in love with this city. Every time I come here, I spent some of the best moments of my life.
It's my friends circle here, that makes it the way it is.

3rd May is a very important day. Some of the most brilliant person on this world are born on this day. Here is wishing them a very Happy Birthday.

I am so happy that I don't have words to describe it. Just take it from me, that I am the happiest person in this world right now.

There are some incomplete tasks, some of them awaiting me in Chennai. So today is the day to get geared up for them. Looking forward to hit the road in full enthu now. :D

1 comment:

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

i agree bro. blore is a lovely place. given an option, i wud never ever leave mys and blore and go anywhere else in the world!!

and i can understand how happy u are. i wud be the same way if i come to mys after a few years.

I know you've had a lot of fun in blore. u did quite a few things as far as i can remember. always full of life. wish u have a similar life anywhere u go :)