May 12, 2009

Me and My Suitcase

15 days in Chennai forced me think a lot about where am I heading.

I stayed in Indore/Khandwa for 18 years.
Then I stayed in Bangalore for 7 years.
Then 1 year in Ahmedabad
Then 2 weeks in Mumbai
And then 2 weeks in Chennai
And now back to Chennai.
And then I will go back to Indore, then Ahmedabad and then I dont know.

I did not vote this time. Coz my name was there in voters list in MP. And I did not know where I should get it transfered to.
I did not learn Kannada, or Gujarati, or Marathi, or Tamil. I should have.
I think I am missing the big picture.

ps: Life has been kind on me. Chennai trip gave me some insight. May be I will find my WOW moment too. Hopefully... :D

2 comments:

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

thats very nice. but bad u dint learn kannada!!! u shud have tried atleast..

hey, could u enlighten us on whats that 'WOW' moment?. curious to know bhai :)

Ravi Heda said...

Back to chennai??