May 5, 2009

Chennai heat

CSK is at the top of point table after yesterday's win. The cricketing environment here is getting hotter with each day passing. Yesterday I enjoyed the match in Madras Gymkhana (thanks to Sujay). Nice experience indeed. I still do not understand the funda behind having a dress code of collared shirts for guets there.

Temperature otherwise too is very high. Scorching sun has made me a slave jailed in the guest house. I never imagined myself that I will find myself so stuck. I think Chennai heat and irritation autowalas have done it this time.

Work has been going on at its own pace. I have got some ideas now. Hoping one of them is the wow one. I am desperately waiting to go back to Mumbai to test them all.

ps: IPL rocks.

5 comments:

satyajit said...

when you coming?

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

mysore weather is also becomin horrible :(

i agree, chennai auto drivers are awful

broca's area said...

hope rc wins today:D

Anonymous said...

IPL sure does rock.. it has filled colours in my vella life :P
Seems like u are having a great time wid ur intership.. great read as alwaz..
regards, have fun :)

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

how come no new blog entries bhai?