Apr 8, 2009

zooooooooooooommmmmm

I am planning to make some rules for myself for next two months. This is the time for experimentation. More than that, this is the time for testing all the hypothesis. In last one year, I hardly got time to do this.

Day two at work involved a lot of reading. Googled a lot and read about so many things. Random stuff, but useful from the project point of view. It was a day similar to those that I spent in Lucent and Juniper. Reading and learning. And then putting them to use. The last bit will be done soon.
Tomorrow it's a field day. So hoping for some new insights from there.

Prithvi theatre is around 20 minutes distance from my place. So I am surely visiting it sometime soon. I saw a lots of ads for plays in Tata Experimental theatre. It's a little far though. Let's see how far do I get to go.

1 comment: