Apr 9, 2009

Viral Fever

I guess this is time for some work. I am doing a study on a particular topic and I need help from all your readers of this blog for the same. Please answer following two questions for me and I will be really thankful to you.

My questions:
1. How did you reach/find/get to know about my blog? If you don't recall the first time, mention the most usual way you reach my blog.
2. Did you tell about this blog to anyone? Through link/mail/in conversations etc? If yes, how did you do it, and to how many people.

How to answer:
You can use any of the following methods:
1. Comment on this blog with answers. It's very easy and you don't even need to be on blogger for that.
2. You can mail me on jain[dot]pritesh[at]gmail.com.
3. You can send me an sms on +91 97266 46191
4. Or any novel way you can think of (I still do not have a subscription to telepathy networks though)

Thanks once again in advance.

6 comments:

broca's area said...

1-through golis!....i really enjoy reading it:)

2-to my bro....

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

1- dude, i know you and got to know about your blog from you itself.long long ago

2- I've put up the link to your blog on my blog as a 'nice read'. and i have no idea how many people its reached.

:)

anoop... said...

1. Through your messenger link!
2. To all ppl visiting my blog :)

aakash said...

1-i got that in my mail box through feed blitz & as well as from u r orkut link.

2- i told this to quite few people

Saurabh said...

1. During our riverstone days from you only.
2. lots of even I don't remember to how many.. :)

Anonymous said...

1.On of my friends was following your blog, so I read it and liked it.
2.Yes, I have spoken about this blog to my fellow blogger friends - about 2-3, whom I know in person.