Apr 22, 2009

A Dream come True

So finally I did it. We did it. Last evening we finally watched a play in Prithvi Theatre. I have been dreaming of this moment for a long time now. And what better way to fulfil this dream than to watch a really nice play there. That too on discounted entry ticket. We watched Don't Look Now.

After one full week of wait (after the unsuccessful plan last Wednesday), getting the ticket this time was an excitement in itself. 4 other Mariconeans gave me company and we had blast of a time. A really long journey filled with lots of traffic and confusions, hurried dinner and then a 2 hour bonanza of a performance. Watching KayKay in real life was a bonus.

I am really looking forward to watching more plays there and even if not plays, I want to explore more of that place. NCPA is next in the list too. I don't know when will I get time to do that.
So many things to do, so little time.

And the news is that I head to Chennai to spend next few days there. Hopefully I will fulfill one more of my dream there. Let's see if I get so lucky.

ps: New KKR video has SRK with a bandaged shoulder. Any comments?

2 comments:

No_Questions_Asked said...

Chennai kyun? yeh intervals pe tu Chennai kyun jaata rehta hai?

No_Questions_Asked said...

baapu... mere blog ka follower ban jaiyo jaldi ...