Apr 19, 2009

Cricket Fever

Ok, the title says it all. It's IPL time. Last year, this time I was enjoying the vella time of my life. I watched all the IPL matches, travelled to places and yes spent loads of good time with my friends.

This time things look a bit different. I don't think I will be able to watch all the matches. Some of them I will surely watch. Yesterday, we had been to a sports bar. The environment there was electrifying. We were very unfortunate not to get some place there else we would have watched Mumbai making their mark in IPL2 sitting amongst some of the most cricket crazy crowd. But the place has got our vote. As Heda says, we will surely watch at least one Mumbai Indian match in there.

We watched second match at home. Pizza, cold drinks and a cricket match is a very good way to enjoy a Saturday evening.

And today morning, we played cricket. Thanks to Rout. He was hurt, nose was bleeding, there was pain and sun was at his heated best. Still he played, so did we. 10 over 10 a side match. It was good to be back on field. After ages.

Damn, rains have spoilt today's first match. Damn. I hope they don't spoil more matches. Sunday afternoon ko IPL matches dekhne se jyada acha aur koi option nahi hai...

No comments: