Apr 2, 2009

AHD-IND-BOM

End of first year in this course is just two exams away. I'll become a PGP2 then. No more facchadom. It's a strange feeling. Our estimed alumni Dr. Raghuram Rajan had to say this about first year in IIMA -"If you survived the first term at Ahmedabad, you can survive almost anything".

Indeed, it's been a great year. Yesterday I had a small discussion with one of my friend here who on this last one year. And we said just one thing - We did not just survive this one year, we lived it.

Next two months will be time for some real action, amidst the corporate world. On the field. I will be interning at Marico in their Mumbai office. So it's finally Mumbai meri jaan...

Tonight I am leaving for home. I will be away from this campus and lovely people here for over two months. I cannot imagine anything right now. :)

Ahd - Ind - Bom is my route. I will be in Indore tomorrow morning. It won't be a long stay there though, I will leave for Bhikangaon in morning itself [after enjoying nice poha jalebi breakfast]. Two days at home, with everyone present there. And then I will be back to Indore on 5th afternoon. 5th Evening I fly from Indore to reach Mumbai in night. And it's maximus city after that for around two months.

I guess time for some studies now. Will be away from the net for some days now. My phone is still reachable in case of need.

Alwida...

4 comments:

broca's area said...

indeed life is a journey..good luck!!:)

Vitruvian said...

WHAT STUDIES ??? HAVEN'T U HAD ENOUGH THESE PAST DAYS !!!

Anonymous said...

all d luck!!

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

enjoy ur homestay and all the very best for mumbai :)