Apr 4, 2008

Peace

I don't know if ye tufan ke baad ki shanti hai ya phir uske pahle ki. It is peaceful nonetheless. And that's all it matters to me at this moment.

I finished reading Shantaram. Amazing read. The narrative is so captivating that I did not want to leave it unfinished. Heda gave me two cents about this book before I started reading it. It goes on like this - "every two pages it has a one-liner or a para that will make you think" And I totally agree to him on this regard. Those one-liners are the best quick-wit capsules I have ever read. As I was approaching the end of the book, a sadness started glooming my mood. I did not want it to finish. I wanted it to go on and on. For those one-liner, for that gyan, for Linbaba. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes to read. Fiction or non-fiction. Just go for it.

As I write this blog, I am waiting for few important mails. Some confirmations, some links to the forgotten past. Mails, I keep waiting for. I just hate this wait-game. I really do. But there is no escape. Sometimes I curse the person who invented emails. It is most irritating one way communication technique available in this world.

Thanks to Hoganekkal water issues, our Kodaikanal plan have gone for a toss. We are trying our best to make some other plan and get the hell out of this city for a weekend. Let me see how lucky we are this time.

Peace prevails nonetheless.

No comments: