Apr 25, 2008

the journey

Some journeys last much longer than what is indicated by the number of hours or distance in miles. The state of perpetual motion does not seem to end for ages. The trees that pass across your windows seem to acquire a regular and repetitive pattern and one wonders if he is going around a circular path. Deja vu of some sort! Still these journeys are not the kind one expects to have in his everyday life. The uneding lists of purpose that we attach to every journey defeats the very spirit of just wandering aimlessly. These two are different entities I feel.

I am in mid of one such journey, I feel. Sometimes I wonder I have imagined myself through this life sometime back. My dreams have given some indications. I am still trying to figure out if the omens are with me. :)

ps: I am back from Chennai. A suuperrrrr trip I must say. :) Will update soon.

No comments: