Apr 28, 2008

Fruitshop at Greams Road

This is the service I was talking about. I just love the passion with which the owners are running this place. I know the mail I got may be a auto-reply. But the fact that they have kept such a personalized message, makes me a big fan of this place.

Hi,
Thank you so much for your sun-shine mail ! We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our shop at Greams Road.Banglore has been on our mind over the last few years and God willing,we hope to have an outlet open there soon.
Thank you once again for your custom.We do hope you will continue to enjoy our juices as much as we love making them for you !
Warm regards,
Salim & Harris

On 4/27/08, Feedback - Pritesh <the_pritesh@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Message from: Pritesh


Branch: Greams Road
Quality of Juices & Flavour: Excellent
Cleanliness: Excellent
Service: Excellent
Ambience: Excellent

Note: It was my first visit to Chennai and my host mentioned that the visit can not be complete without a visit at "Fruitshop at Greams Road." I said "Why not, lets go to the place where it all started." And we visited the main outlet on Greams Road. It was a fun-filled experience. I truelly enriching experience. Nice decor and amazing taste. Please keep the good work up. And please come to Bangalore soon.

No comments: