Mar 24, 2008

bangalore rain

I felt it while in train the last time I was coming from Mumbai. Bangalore rain is one of those things that made me stay here 7 years back. And this is one thing that will make my parting from city so bloody difficult.

While in train, I could feel the cool breeze carrying the smell of wet soil. It was raining at a distance. How I wish that I was near that horizon getting drenched in the first rain of the season. Within minutes we were in mid of rains. What a relief it was after the humid and tiring Mumbai summer. More so coz it was something I have been in love with.

It is raining again. I can smell the damp soil.

This is the best time to be in Bangalore.

Bangalore Rocks!!!

2 comments:

Shashank said...

very nice to read one. got drenched yesterday and felt great doing that! :)

Ravi Heda said...

i absolutely love the rains, but one disadvantage... is the strains on clothes when u walk on wet roads... No rain, no strain ;)
and yeah even i love Bangalore