Sep 6, 2007

Laughter the best medicine

Readers Digest humor is the best in town. The first thing I go through as soon as I get hold of a copy of RD is go through all the jokes and funny life incidents that come under its various sections.

Here are two of the best from the latest edition:
"Two ESKIMO newlyweds spent the night together. The next morning, the bride found out she was six month pregnant."

"Got an ODD-JOB man in. He was useless. Gave him a list of eight things to do and he only did number one, three, five and seven. Had to get an even-job man in to finish off."
Get some more here: http://www.rd-india.com/newsite/humer/laughaday.asp

1 comment:

Deepak Vijayvergiy said...

I like this very much -

Two women chat:
“If I drink coffee, I cannot sleep.”

“With me it’s just the opposite. If I sleep I cannot drink coffee.”