Jul 9, 2007

Disgusting Movie Festival

Ever watched movies on a weekday evening on star gold or likes?
Movies like Chor Machaye Shor, Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi, Hogi Pyar Ki Jeet, Chhote Sarkar ... list goes on...

You should have guts to sit through three hours of these bollywood crap. We at the-hangar are trying to test our limits by watching such movies daily. I am sure that very soon I will be vetoed out from my rights of handling the TV remote control, as most of the times it is me who tunes to these movies.

As far as I am concerned, it gives me a pleasure to watch such movies. There was a time when I used to think who would watch movies like Scary Movies and now The Epic Movie. But I know, in deep down my heart, I am an avid fan of these. They make me feel disgusted. As if I am sittting on a hugh pile of shit. With nothing but shit all around me.

Songs that make no sense in term of music or lyrics; dances which are no good then what we see on streets on ganapati days; comedy and jokes which can not even be tagged as PJs [and trust me after living 4 years in hostel and working 2 years in IT industry, for us PJ means a really poor PJ. Alas these movies can not understand the religion called PJeying]; emotions that can force you to move away from even a notion of it; and to top it no storyline.

Its disgustingly yuckkkk.

But still we will watch it, for the joy of it. And will keep doing it.
Sorry my dear fellas at the-hangar.

3 comments:

satyajit said...

why? please tell me why? i know the disgust, but the it is not even worth the disgust :P

Ravi Shekhar said...

atleast i am not the part of the movie fastival..and i know whats the "PJ"..please try to control this PJ mania and stop this disgust feeling by stopping this film festival

Saurabh said...

The film festival forced us to open our heads, whirl around the intangible crap that is generated by such movies.
No offence, at least it made me laugh at the creativity of Bollywood directors.