Dec 6, 2006

saturation point

I have been negatively charged for a long time. The glooming face of failures, which I have been trying to fight with, is smiling over me again and again. It has been trying to rent a room in my life for a long time. The warrior in me has been trying to hold my forte against all odds. But success is as elusive as mirage. Hallucinations and reality have become inseparable pals. Bravery and foolishness goes hand in hand many a times. And I have seen many of those moments off late.

My past is not leaving me; future does not seem welcoming either. Present is where I want to live. I desperately want a proton of success, a positive hope of change.

ps: Another attempt to write abstract.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The realization of the truths of life, no matter how painful is the reward of a talent not many have.

The ability to be able to think deeper than the masses.

Pain I have realized can be very enjoyable at times.

Pritesh Jain said...

@ Navreet: Pain is indeed enjoyable. But too much of anything makes it not-so-enjoyable.

Goli said...

Actually I have a feeling that you in your post that you are bring yourself to the state when you start feeling sorry for yourself. And then I just dont end up doing anything. hehehe. Just plunge in to life. you will meet success. (It is very diffcult though, and I have been not very successful to it either, but fight is on)

Pritesh Jain said...

@goli: You are always spot on. I have been trying to take the plunge, but get afraid of failure everytime. Still I am trying to fight with the fear now. Lets see, where do I end up.

Dreamer said...

well a cliched statement...

Past is gone, future u haven't seen so live in Present which is a gift..
but true and very apt.
As far as fighting for yourself.. I believe in only one line.... Never ever give up, either find a way or make a way.... A mantra which has kept me sane and in positive frame of mind till now...

P.S got 2 u post through navreet!