Dec 22, 2006

sab faaltu hai..

This post will be a scrap book kind of attempt. I will scribble all the little thoughts that are flooding my mind right now. All crap at one place.
No Gyan...

Rakhi Sawant rocks man... Big Boss is again interesting thanks to her (dumbass) beauty. She is a perfect entertainer. Initially I used to think that she sucks (but they never showed that). Now I am a fan of her persona.

Yesterday I got these really beautiful gifts - a budhist bell, a prayer flag and a pendant. really cool stuff from sikkim. Thanks Deeps for that. It really is so precious for me. If you want to see the pendant, its already in place. Rest will be in my cubicle once I am back from home.

will keep adding here as they come in my mind...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abe tujhe Rakhi Sawant se pyar ho gaya hai. take care

Pritesh Jain said...

Rakhi is too good man... Kuch bhi bol...

satyajit said...

you on a blog-sabbatical?