Dec 7, 2006

the kite runner


I am reading The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini these days. Till now, it has been a very interesting reading. I surely recommande it. Specially if you are an avid reader who likes to read fiction with a historical or cultural background, you would surely cherish this work.

Another book I am looking forward to read is The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai. This Man Booker winner for year 2006 has got some real rave reviews from critics around the world. Till now, my experience with Booker nominated authors and books has been very good, so I am very excited about it.

4 comments:

Dreamer said...

great to know another person who likes abstract..
If you havent tried yet do read Richard Bach.. His thoughts never fail 2 amaze me and the beauty of his writing is that the same stuff mean different when you read it after a gap!!!!!!!!!!!

Goli said...

I had started reading Kite runner, but then for some reason I stopped, probably should pick it up again. Recently I read "Cather in the Rye", I absolutely loved it...
:)

Anonymous said...

Can I borrow it? ;)

Anonymous said...

i haven't read it yet.. have the soft copy.. nunu sent it to me - with superlative recco... will read it soon

and guys you like Catcher in the Rye... i thought it was a load of Amriki crap...