Jun 22, 2009

Dreams Come True

Sometimes you live for your dream,
Sometimes your dreams come true.
Dream that define your destiny,
Or become your destiny.

They are not entirely yours,
But are also of the people around you.
People who mean a lot to you.
People to whom you mean a lot.

You don't want to wake up in morning
'Coz you don't want those dreams to go.
But then you get up with the hope
That they will come true today.

One such dream has been fulfilled for me
It's a reality now.
It defines a new phase of my life.
And a new me.

I call it Shreya
And she is my dream come true.

Welcome to my life, Shreya.
Welcome, my life.

8 comments:

kaushik said...

Very nice poetry Baapu!

Congrats and keep writing!

Siddharth Chaudhari said...

Mubarak ho :)

The Happy-hungry Wanderer said...

Awwwwwww.. Sooo Cute Pritz :) Very happy for yo :) lyk always...

Deepak Vijayvergiy said...

hey congratulations :-)

FrostAtMidnite said...

congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Good going Pritesh bhai.... sahi hai... Congratulations.. and wish u both all the very best!

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

congrats bhai :)

Goli said...

Congrats Congrats... Badai ho :)

Loved the poem as well.