Jun 15, 2009

Days are longer

Days are really long these days. I can very well feel it in my top floor room. The balcony lets the light pour in from as early as 5:30 am. Willingly or unwillingly I get up somewhere around 7am after trying all the sleeping postures to beat the light on my face. In evening, its the same till 7:30pm or so. I could never realize this is Mumbai. Here in WIMWI, there is time for everything. So somehow each passing minute makes a mark on your memories.

Days are really long these days. 'Coz I can not wait anymore to go home. My mind still belongs there. The coming few days will be difficult, I know that. But then I don't want it to get over soon also. It's like a dream. A really beautiful dream. And I want to live it as long as I can.

ps: Days are really long these days. 'Coz I wait the whole day for night to come. The heat is killing me. I have made it a survival test. I have to survive.

3 comments:

Deepak Vijayvergiy said...

"Little moments of Joy", hmmm rebranding :-)

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

new blog title? cool.. :)

Naina said...

Misspelt 'photographer' in your personal description on the blog. :P