Sep 14, 2008

And here is one more first

And for the first time I have won a photography contest. It was a competition organized by the photography club "Perspective." My photo was chosen as 2nd best amongst the lot. It was a competiton open to all fachchas.

Theme: Lights and Shadows


Title: The path to heaven.
Here is what the judges have to say about the photo -
2nd Prize goes to Pritesh Jain for the pic titled "The path to heaven" (Dorm). ACP to the title :) The play of different coloured light makes this pic stand out. The angle and the thin lace of shadow adds that extra to the pic.

Don't ask me I thought that much about this picture. It was just a random shot that I took on the day we had our first photoshoot for Placement Brochure.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats !

It took me a while to realise it's a staircase... :)

Saurabh said...

really awesome photo....
congrats....

Shashank said...

awesome! :)
i knew that you wudn't have thought it that much ..! :)

Namratha Gowda said...

precious mistakes :)