May 9, 2008

rainy evening(s) on brigade road

I met her through hi5,
Riya as she was called there
always joking and smiling
charming and cute.

She gave me a new name - spexy
I just loved it
even today I do
and will love it forever.
It is just for her.

We met in our virtual life.
Had to meet in real one too
So we planned to meet
our own 'blind date.'

1st evening:
Brigade Road it was,
most convenient and safe place.
It rained that evening
and it poured heavily.
I was stuck in Mota Arcade
and she in Archies.
We both could not move.
So close yet so far
Rain-god did not seem to mind our pain.
But we had our own ideas too
It had to be our day.
So I moved.
running wildly on brigade road
splashing water all over the places
getting drenched
I moved building by building
taking shelters in those tiny little shops
to catch some breath
and I reached Archies.
So many girls standing there
Who she was, I had no clue.
I gave one nice smile to all of them
and chose one face.
I wished "may she be the one"
I called her over her phone.
One girl picked the phone.
And I thanked God, I had chosen the right one.
She was the one.
Charming and bubbly
480 watt smiles all over her face
I just fell in love.
We set in the coffee day
and spent the time laughing about ourselves.
This is how I met her
One rainy day on brigade road

I met her many more times after that
And I cherished each and every moment of it
We talked, we laughed and we shared our life
She was like my guardian angel.
She still is.
Always there whenever I needed her
to cheer me up
to help me in any situation.
I too tried to do the same.
I hope she felt the same for me.

Life moves fast,
and changes become inevitable
we moved too
to a better phase of this friendship
trust is what kept us going
and it will in years to come

2nd evening:
It rained again last evening
and we met again
on the same brigade road
to cherish that 1st rainy evening
to relive all those memories.
for those same feelings of joy
and happiness.
That cute face
and those bubbly smiles
I fell in love all over again.
She made my day.

I know I am going to miss her a lot
she says the same
and I trust each word of hers.

Sanjana,
Meeting you is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I must have been really lucky to have a friend like you. I am going to miss you a lot.
You rock!!
Just remain the same.
You simply rock!!!

2 comments:

broca's area said...

sounds romantic:D...

The Happy-hungry Wanderer said...

I read it AGAIN!!! n I ve no clue bout d no. of times I have :)

Thnx for bein der pritz.. :)
Yu mean a hell lotttttttttt!! :)