May 13, 2008

It's the time

I guess the time has come. 24 hours from now, I will be rushing to Railway Station to load my belongings. 7:30 pm there will be a signal, and it is good bye Bangalore (in 2008). The "(in 2008)" part is there because I know I would want to come back to this place. The place that has helped me become what I am today.

RVCE, Riverstone, Lucent, Alcatel-Lucent, Juniper, Rotaract Club, Rangashankara, Forum, CCD, Pure n Natural, Samarkand, Mysore Road, Avenue Road, Chitrakala Parishad, Nandi Hills, Bungee, Palace Ground, DreamADream, Jaynagar, Ananya, Alliance, Airlines hotel, Prism Bookshop, Majestic, SP Road, 4th Block, 1st Block, IIMB, Brigade Road - memories are unlimited. I am going to cherish them all.

Moving On - it's very difficult thing. Especially when you know that you are leaving behind a really important part of life. But I guess there is no other way. Something you gotta do.

The-Hangar - my home and my family for last three years. Aditya, Chandu, Ravi, Nikhil, Joyesh, Saurabh, Arpit : guys, I know I have not always been there with you, but trust me, I know what I have missed coz of that. I owe a lot to you. You have helped me reach this stage. You simply rock. Needless to say, it's not yet over. We are a family. And We will remain one.

I am going to miss you all. You have been part of my life for so long and I will cherish each moment I spent with you.

Bbye Bangalore.

ps: I am leaving for home by Karnataka Express on 14th May. I want to make it a memorable night tonight. You all are welcome home, please drop by if you are free.

I will be away from internet for some time. You can contact me on 9986006563 in case of any need.

4 comments:

broca's area said...

happy journey...will be following ur blog!..so keep writing!!!:)

CandidConfessions said...

Happy journey!! And good luck with the all new and happening things!! Obviosuly, look forward to hear about them on the blog as well! :)

Ravi Heda said...

Finally... blore ko chutkara mila!! :)

Goli said...

Sob sob, shall miss the you from the Bangalore.

But am sure ahmedabad rocks as well, navratri, sabarmati aashram, akshardham..:D