Jan 24, 2008

the moment

It's not the most comforting situation to be in. Expectations are sky high. Dreams too. Last few days have been those fight-within-myself types. Soul searching has its added disadvantages. In long term, though, I think the pluses will overtake the minuses.

The dilemma is still prevalent, so is the determination to come out of it. Many a times in my life I did not know about "What I wanted to do?". But at those same times, I always knew "What I did not want to do?". This theory of elimination works. It works most of the times. At least for me.

But I think it is time for me to actualy make a informed decision.

RD said it correctly, "There are two ways to go about it. Either you learn trick of the trade or you learn the trade itself."

I guess I have always taken the shortcut, and it is the time for me to find my own way. It's the time I learn the trade.

"Why?" is the question that needs answers.
And I am going to find the same.

No comments: