Jun 5, 2007

/home/pritesh/lib

I am not a regular reader. But I do read whenever I have time. I have got a small collection at home which I can share with you. [Some are original prints while others are from roadside shops]. If you are interested in reading them, I can lend them. Ofcourse, you can do the same if you want. Leave a mail at jain.pritesh@gmail.com or leave comment.

Rohinton Mistry - A Fine Balance
Rohinton Mistry - Family Matters
Rohinton Mistry - Tales from Firozsha Baag
Anurag Mathur - The Inscrutable Americans
George Orwell - Animal Farm
Vikas Swarup - Q and A
Kishore Biyani - It happened in India
Khaled Hosseini - Kite Runner
Kiran Desai - The Inheritance of Loss

and many more... I will keep updating this list.

5 comments:

Charmaz said...

read the world is flat

Goli said...

Oh God!!! you have only that many books... I always thought that I was a bad reader, but I guess I have truck load of books... :D
On other note I think will like to read Kishore Biyani's book. Am not in marketing you know... :D

- Ubiquitous - said...

George Orwell and Kiran Desai pliss!

:D

Happy Budday. :P

SUCHARITA ROY said...

happy birthday dude...lotsa fun...

Nasal Crooner said...

I wanna read the "Kite Runner" :)