Jul 5, 2006

who me?

Time to be personal.

Time to know each other, time to tell something about me.

Goli passed me this tag so continuing with it...

I am thinking about...

to be or not to be (i hope you get it)

I said...
I am not here to lose anything.

I want to...
give more to life than life itself. I want to live my life in my own terms.

I wish...
I had more expressing eyes and I was less emotional.

I hear ...
anything and everything (but not Himesh)

I wonder...
why do we not enjoy the things we have and always worry about something which we don’t have.

I regret...
nothing. Win and loss is part of life. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Nothing to regret about.

I am...
a big joker. A joker who watches the whole world, who makes them laugh but he himself never gets indulged in the mundane world.

I dance...
to the tune of life.

I sing...
seomtimes when I am listening to my favorite song, I whistle a lot.

I cry...
sometimes… whenever I feel low, I become silent.

I am not always...
joking… as I say “only my name is PJ, I am not PJ always”

I make with my hands...
my favorite breakfast whenever I feel like.

I write...
blogs these days. I used to write snail mails but now almost stopped them.

I confuse...
sometimes between life and reality

I need...
My friends, my family, happiness and lots of money

and finally...
to pass on the tag to
Rout: coz I know he will have really nice answers for these questions.
Y: coz she is really mysterious sometimes.

[Did you notice new look and feel to my blog? I was trying to find a nice template for a long time. This one satisfies my quench for now at least.]

2 comments:

Goli said...

I am here not to lose anything.... cool :D... I suggest you put the links to the blogs for all the people you have quoted... this is how you can move from one person to another... :D

satyajit said...

the new template looks very appealing..and thanks for tagging me..i'll do my bit and pass it on:)