Sep 30, 2009

EuroTrip - Day 17

It is like a dejavu. All four of us are busy making internet calls/typing chats and updating our blogs. Things have come to a temporary halt for a moment.

We are in process of collecting our photos on the laptop. The memory cards need to be emptied before the next trip. :D

While others had a day off, I had an afternoon class for Consumer Behavior. As all of us had a chance to take a longer sleep today, we made a good use of it. It's been quite some time since we got up at 8:30 (for HotTiii it was 9:30 or so). A nice hot cup of coffee followed by phone calls to home. The calling card we have taken seemed to be something fraud. It gave only around 100 minutes of call time. Whatever, it was still cheaper than our mobile phones. I hope to make use of gtalk and skype from now onwards, given my loved ones are logged in with them.

Inspite being alone, the 40 minutes walk to college was good today. With my music on, I could observe the people and walk at my own pace. There are so many things that I saw today and which I would like to mention on this blog. I hope I get some time for it tonight.

Consumer Behavior class seemed to be the most crowded class I have seen in this college. Interestingly, the same professor is taking atleast three other courses in this term. Some people are getting too much of it. He uses presentation based methodology and somehow his interesting presentations make it possible for you to keep yourself engaged in a one and half our lecture. Today, we also started with group presentation. This is one nice aspect of this course. The first presentation had 5 people, all from different countries talking about their visit to a supermarket. You can imagine the kind of different opinion that would have come up. I think I am going to enjoy this course. My only concern is that at this moment, this course seem to be very close to marketing communication course. I hope it has sufficient insights on consumer behavior.

The journey back home was even more pleasant with nice weather to cheer me up. This time I walked even slower, so as to capture more of Paris. I think next time I shall take a new route. Changes make life interesting.

1 comment:

charlee jain said...

Superb yaar....seems u enjoying a lot...Your posts make me feel as if m there in Paris can say a kind of Virtual Trip to Paris...;)