Feb 25, 2009

A new blog post

Yesterday I updated my facebook profile status requesting my friends to suggest me some topics to write a blog post on. Not many suggestions, I know everyone is as clueless as I am right now. [Click on the picture to expand]

So here I go. With due respect to all the suggestions so far -
1. "Mr. Jain is the shooter of the basketball team ..." (a la Mr. Oburai) :)
Mr. Saafi comes to class after night's hardwork (The fact that his girlfriend is not in town, can be ignored safely). It can not be appropriate on any prof's part to wake him up from the well-deserved deep sleep and ask some silly question about market share of some silly company that does not even exist. So Mr. Jain takes it on himself to protect Mr. Saafi's peace during the class and shields him from all such direct attacks (read coldcalls) from professors. :)

2. How people behave when relationship changes
Ah. This is something even I could never figure out. And I can surely say that if one could answer this question, he/she surely will get oscar in human psychology. (or was it noble price?? Damn slumdog!!!)

3. facebook for beginners.. :)
This one truely deserves a post. Here is one quick suggestion - never fiddle with relationship status field in the facebook. It interprets the changes in its own ways and trust me one wrong move and your facebook profile will be flooded with msgs from everyone who is on your friend list. Take my word on it.

5 comments:

Siddharth Chaudhari said...

The relationship status update on your profile was hilarious! :P

Not Mr. Jain, he keeps talking if you give him the chance :P

And you are an idealistic guy, arent you?

Pritesh Jain said...

Hehe...
I try my best not to give him the chance. Trust me, it is much better if we do a discussion in the class rather than just listening. Learning happens 'only' when 'we' share our 'knowledge' in the class.
I am a hopelessly idealistic guy. Hajaro Khwahishe Aisi dekhne ke baad I think again and again about it.

BTW, 'his' best friend is named Roberto and she says Indians and Italians are very similar.

No_Questions_Asked said...

He he ... That is either naive or a deliberate attempt to mislead the blog audience. It is Mr. Jain who disrupts my well-deserved slumber by constantly attracting the prof's attention towards his location, and in turn, my peaceful haven by "sharing" his "knowledge".

Mr. Jain keeps on talking even if denied a chance :)

anoop... said...

I didn't know that you are on facebook.... will catch you there

Vitruvian said...

I plan on joining Mr. Jain and Mr. Saafi in place of Mr. Rajnikanth in all the non-CP classes henceforth !