Nov 28, 2008

who ... contd...

Last morning when I wrote this post who, I had just one thing in mind and this line from Being Cyrus perfectly put words to it.
"Who YOU let in can CHANGE your life..."

Today when I think about it, I feel there is more to it. There are more feelings that I can attached to the line. I am sad, I am angry. Mumbai must be having similar feelings. It's crazy; it's mindless. No doubt, mumbai will bounce back. It always does. That is the great Mumbai spirit.

But, there is more to these attacks than jusrt the fighting spirit of mumbai. It makes me think about "who we let in." How careful can we be? The waiter in Taj says the terrorist showcased the best of behavior before starting the firing. How could they be identified from the hundreds of other people that we see all around us. They are one amongst us and we have no way to identify them.
This is the greatest tragedy.

No comments: