Nov 7, 2008

News You Cant Use

Or may be you can not use...
But still they find a mention here....

1. Sonal Shah of Indicorps part of Obama's advisory board - Just last week I got to know about Indicorps and I had a discussion with Sonal's sister Roopal and her team here in Ahmedabad. It feels so nice to know some of the right people in town.

2. Times Ahmedabad Festival is on full swing - Kailasa live tonight. God I am so much game for it. More so for the performance by Rahul Sharma. I just hope I get to see these. :D

3. Engineering student wants exam postponed - scheduled on 26th nov as it is very close to CAT exam scheduled on 16th Nov. Gosh!!! There are 10 full days between the two. And I would really be happy to meet an engineering student who prepares for more than 3 days for a paper. I can still buy the ATKT reason given by the students. But for CAT reasons, I will say - "go get yourself a life."

4. Yuvraaj Music released - I know this is an old news. Still it does matter. Go and sample the music. A.R.Rahman rocks as usual.

Baaki khabarein... Break ke baad...

No comments: