Aug 29, 2008

jaane tu...

Watched "Jaane Tu.." last night.
If you have been regular to this space, this news must have come as a shocker to you.
Indeed it is shocker. It took me so much time to find time for a movie that I badly wanted to watch.
But the experience remain the same nonetheless. A really cute movie that I enjoyed thoroughly. I should have watched it a lot earlier.

While I was preparing for interviews for IIMs, I always put "effecient in time management" in my qualities. Luckily none of the interviews, they grilled me on this.
But a week into IIMA, and I realized that I suck at time management. I am always short of time and this truly has nothing to do with IIMA life. When others can find time, why cannot me? I gave up my blog, my camera, my friends, my love; I gave up so much. Some of the decision that I took after coming here were purely my personal choice and I could have avoided them in normal conditions.
I am in process of evaluating each one of them, I know I need to do that.
Watching Jaane Tu on a weekday is just a step into this process. More will follow soon.
:)

No comments: