Nov 30, 2007

tee jee eye eff

Thank God...
It's been a dull Friday so far. No different from the week that went. It was the usual stuff throughout the week.

Post-it on my PC monitor reads thus "The trouble with a rat race is that even if you win you're still a rat." These words keep inspiring me to do things which I would not have done but for my compulsions. Giving up and giving in - they make a world of difference. I guess I would stick to give-in for now. I need my fingers. That's all I care.

Looking forward to a fun filled weekend. And hopefully a better week ahead.

FYI,
Bangalore Habba is back... Check out the schedule http://www.bengalooruhabba.com/home.html
Any of you reading it in Bangalore, contact me if you are game for the plays at Chowdiah Memorial.

3 comments:

satyajit said...

aaah! chowdaiah memorial reminds of the play that never was... remember the wait by the petrol bunk and the rains that started as soon as we thought that they were over

CandidConfessions said...

Bangalore Habba!! Boy! I miss it! I used to work with the organization committee.. I hope it rocks this time as ever!! I miss it! :( Envy u guys in Bangalore! :(

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

bangalore habba!!! saw the clippings on it. ... appeared too good...wanna check it out very badly. but unfortunately mysore is not bangalore :(