Nov 20, 2007

the pursuit

Got this comment from Rout on my last blog day minus 1
"wish you all the best! from personal experience: although I've experienced such burdenless mornings, somehow I rue the loss of the pursuit. Because now there won't be any chasing of a goal, at least not immediately. A little vacuous and mundane life will be until you're hot in pursuit of the next thing."
I could not expected this one to come from anyone else. I always wonder how he sees these subtleties in any situation. It's the experience - one thing for sure. But then there is more than just a feeling of knowing it all. It's the keenness to look beyond the apparent. Each and every moment/event has multiple meanings. And Rout has got this brilliant ability to interpret the meaning other than the obvious.

Hats off to you dude. I am really happy that I met you and have you as my friend.

3 comments:

satyajit said...

hehe..thanks a lot. i want to say "me too" without sounding like a shrill twenty-something :-)

Nasal Crooner said...

Lolzzzzzzz
'shrill 20 something'
U BASTARD!

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

:)