Jun 30, 2013

Ghanchakkar, Fukrey & Bhag Milkha Bhag

People who went to watch Ghanchakkar came our really disappointed. Everyone has one common thing to say - its trailer is all the fun and entertainment that this movie has to offer as a whole. I'm not surprised. That's what is happening for most of the movies in recent times. A song or two, a couple of trailers and you know that you are well past what the director feels you are entitled for your share of entertainment.
Luckily I've not seen this movie yet, I would have if I had not been following my twitter/facebook feed closely. And also for the fact that I had been to a movie marathon in newly opened PVR cinema last weekend itself.

I guess Fukrey was a really good watch as it did not promise to offer something but crazy kind-of slapstick comedy. That the music was good and interestingly mixed well in the plot is something of an unexpected gift from the director/producer. It had its lows and highs but overall a good watch, specially if you are watching it with people your age.

I'm looking forward to Bhag Milkha Bhag at this moment. It's music is very catchy, trailer is very catchy and I'm a die-hard fool to have faith in capabilities of some actor directors.

No comments: