Dec 7, 2011

Buddha is smiling

Buddha is smiling.

This not-so-chilly winter has sprung up some surprises. Good music, good food and some really good time with family. And it makes me firmly believe that all the the efforts are worth it.

Rockstar soundtrack is in a continuous loop in my playlist. I wish I had the videos of all the songs too. If Rahman has done magic with his music, the director has done really fitting justice to Rahman's magic.

A short trip to Indore is all I could afford to arrange in the mid of month end closings and start of a new month. But it was worth every moment. Eating in sarafa, long conversations with my cousins and Gunjan, my time at home with family and all the fun during Arpit's shadi. Oh yea, Arpit is married now. Best wishes to you guys - Arpit & Rajul. Welcome to the club.
So it does not matter, if the Khurana Travels bus was really bad, if they treated the passenger like a cattle herd, if they dropped me in mid of nowhere at 5am in the morning without really helping me out with directions, if the month end was happening while I was going through all this and if I really hated every moment of the struggle to buy just some time with people whom I love. It just did not matter.

Buddha is smiling. And that is what matters.

No comments: