Aug 12, 2010

my todo list

Everyday I meet people who are optimistic, people who are pessimist and people who are brilliant in hiding their attitude towards life and business. I wouldn't be honest if I don't admit that they affect my attitude too. May be just for a moment, but they do influence my thought process. Compiling all these good bad and ugly thoughts and coming out with a clear outlook for life and business is my most important task. Rest of the things will just follow. This is my learning objective for now.

I am sure that all these learnings are applicable to my personal life also.

I watched Enemy at the gates last night. Brilliant movie. 'Give them hope' - that's what I take back home from this movie. Hope - it strikes a chord with our aspiration and attitudes. It's a pill of optimism that can bring back life in deads. I want to work on aspiration of people I can influence. Their future lies in it. Our future lies in it. That's the second point on my agenda.

I am so happy today that atleast I have started writing something on the clean slate that I am.

No comments: