Aug 26, 2010

My Music

My new laptop does not have my music. Music that I have grown listening to. Music that has been part of my life for so long. I realized it today that it has been a big mistake on my part. Music keeps you going. It's the link between the different phases of life that you are going through. Today when I listened to AICHA by Outlandish, I realized what I have been missing. It brought so many good memories with it. So nice and so easy way to go back to the old times. I am liking it.

So all you Coldplay, Enya, Rahman, Karunesh, Lucky Ali, Oliver Shanti, Indian Ocean songs on my old laptop, you are coming back to life.

We are going to rock it again.

Like ever.

1 comment:

Neetal Jain said...

I do agree. Music does remind u of the experiences you have been through/ memories u have.Like, When I listen to the title track of KHNH, it reminds me of the dance I had with Jai, my first cousin when he was just a year old. ;)..