Mar 8, 2010

What's You Raashee

Well what to say? Avoid this movie if you have not yet seen it. You will save precious money, time and peace of mind.

However if you are the kind who likes to challenge himself of the ultimate disgusting achievements, this is the one. I am sure eating worms will be a lesser task than watching this movie in one stretch.

You might ask, "why did I see it then?"

Well, I was testing my patience. Off late I was getting complaints from my near and dear ones that I was losing my patience. So I thought why not give it a litmus test. And guess what. I actually watched it full. Without committing suicide or killing anyone. I behaved in perfect sane manner. Twice I checked if it indeed was directed by Ashutosh Gawarikar. At more than one time I wondered if Priyanka Chopra could actually not look good. I ignored stereotyping and sick humor based on it. What else do I need to do to prove my steady head!! :D

2 comments:

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

bakwas movie

Unknown said...

More than patience, I think you have guts!

I was very keen to see the movie not because of the director but because of the name of the movie... I have been teased enough number of times by the way my name was spelled in the movie!
But, the reviews did me in.

I applaude your guts!