Mar 12, 2010

all my bags are packed...

All my bags are packed and I am ready to go...
Well. This is not the best song to describe my mood. Though IIMA is over, I am not yet ready ready to go. Last two year have been so eventful that I see a big void coming my way. One dream phase of my life has come to an end. Almost an end. There is a lose thread that leads me to Nokia and I have to start the new journey there.

If I think of it, there are many good things awaiting me outside these revered red brick walls. I am getting a long break after a long time. Everybody at home is ecstatic about it. Me too. I have to catch up with Shreya on all the lost times that our MBA life has costed us. Bangalore is calling too. It's been a long time and I really miss my life.

Sometime it's really difficult to imagine the possibilities when you have got too much in your hands. Post MBA admissions I had a similar break. And I had made a really good use of that spending quality time with family and friends. I guess it's time for the same. The break is longer, the family and friend circle expanded. Time for a bigger bash...

1 comment:

Sourabh said...

have a blast man... ENJOY MADI!!