Jan 28, 2009

The day we met over coffee

And finally I got the song I was looking for so long. It's called "The day we met over coffee" from the album Aquarian Moon by Osunlade

It's 6:30 am and am enjoying the morning chill. There has been a sudden drop in temperature in last few days. I have a sensor in my body that is very efficient in catching such changes. The among of sneezing I do in a day is directly proportional to the delta temperature that was observed in morning. :)

Chaos is just a day away. Watching Pandit Hariprasad Chourasia performing live will be an experience in itself. Motherjane and Mohit Chouhan are lined up too, so the next few days are going to be a 'rock'ing. And then there is a hasya kavi sammelan. I am really looking forward to that. If anyone of you coming to this side of country and plan to drop in to chaos, do let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds fun.. enjoy urself!!

Rhiannon Rhythm said...

Do you have it's lyrics?