Jan 17, 2009

Clueless in Ahmedabad

Just got over a dreaded WAC moment. It's that time of the year when you see fachchas in IIMA spending a whole night to come up with a report, or an article as in today's case. Strict word limits, no scope for cogging and painful referencing - some of the things which make us hate WAC. But I know this is going to help in long term so will have to take the bitter pill.

It's been over 3 hours since the submission. I had sufficient free time for a long nice sleep, or a movie screening by a bunch of enthusiastic volunteers or a visit to NID to see a design exhibition. But alas, I did none of them. I just don't know why!!! I am clueless.

ps: jindagi ki is bhag-daud me bhul hi gaya ki ye post no 602 hai. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... from ur blog entries it seems thr is alwaz sumthg or d odr happenin at iim-a... but thn i reckon thts wht makes it iim-a..a dream b skul for many.. includin me..
hope to reach thr sumday...!
cheers! :)
p.s. It's a great blog u have..

Pritesh Jain said...

Thanks a lot Jess.
I agree there are so many things happening on this campus. Many of them we don't even think of doing while we are outside. Crazy birthday bumps, dunking, wac runs, elections and na jaane kya kya.. :)
You need to be here to enjoy all these. Still keep reading for more :)

Anonymous said...

yeah m tryin to get thr.. two attempts have failed.. last year quant ducked me.. this year english...
mission '09 is under progress.. :)