Dec 17, 2008

randomization

It's been a week since I blogged. That's a long break. A not-so-welcome break.

This 4th slot has been a big respite from the usual routine in IIMA. Ask anyone here and you will hear that it does not seem like any of the earlier ones. It's not any 'learning curve' effect, let me assure you. Just that post summer placements and confluence, things has slowed down a bit. With lots of soft-skill courses in this slot, it has been a good change from the hardcore fin and accounts subject. Courses like LS (leadership Skills) and SBC (Spoken Business Communication) added to the fun. It's been a peaceful time so far. Now, when exams are just a week away, the winds are changing. One more exam and then we head to home. The first official break after we landed in this campus. I am looking forward to it.

Last few weeks I have spent a lot of time learning some more new tricks in photoshop. It is addictive. Yesterday when I got up, I had an idea and I just could not wait till post-class to put it into a poster. I woke up and headed straight to my laptop, opened photoshop and made the poster. It has come out well. My day was made. :D

I have uploaded some of the designs on Myntera, let us see how others like the design. You can browse the designs here.

It's time for some more timepass before I start with the preparations for classes tomorrow.

Adios..

2 comments:

broca's area said...

this is new to me...wil try it out....nice one:)

Siddharth Chaudhari said...

We are partners in the same crime now :)

Nice poster for the advt btw...