Dec 29, 2008

Fault Finding Time

So finally we have got the results of the first year at wimwi.
First year result? Is the first year over?
Thank God, it's not yet over. There are so many things to do before I become a tuchcha. So less time left. Gosh...
So what I received from Acads office today is a consolidated mark sheet of some of the innumerable exams that we have been giving since the day we landed in wimwi campus. Its contents I can not share. Not due to any placement process related rule, but out of personal choice. :)

So why is it the fault finding time? No idea. Still for sometime all of us are going to crib about everything possible under the sun. 9 subjects a slot schedule to scary evaluation methods. :)

It's 6/7 for 4th slot. Just one more paper to go before I head for home.
God... I can smell maa ke haatho ka bana khana :D

1 comment:

Rhiannon Rhythm said...

yes, nothing matches what mom cooks - all moms are the best! :)

so, bache ko mila jo wo chahta tha?:)