Mar 16, 2013

24, Dexter & more

In 4 years of Engineering hostel life, I watched lots of movies, cricket matches, some football & tennis matches and ofcourse friends. I'm sure I'm not the only one who lived it like this.

In next 3 years of IT life, I continued to watch movies (many of them in theater), cricket matches, some football & tennis matches, some plays and ofcourse FIR, CID & Bigg Boss. Again, I'm sure I did not do something unique.

In next 2 years of my MBA life, I continued watching movies, cricket matches, lot of youtube videos and some plays. I did not watch any TV. I'm not sure if many people could claim the same.
Post the MBA, I'm continuing with movies, no cricket, no football, some plays and lots of TV. It's time to make up for whatever I had left in MBA time and before that. 

HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, Two Broke Girls, Masterchef, Game of Thrones, 24, Dexter, Suits, Rome, Community - the list is not yet complete. I can proudly say that I've done more night-outs watching these TV series now than I did studying in MBA times. That's the magic of this addiction. 

As I write, I'm about to slow down with Dexter & 24 and looking for a new series. Any suggestion? Also would it be really silly to ask for anything interesting from Indian TV? 

No comments: