Mar 19, 2011

Delhi, Agra and Dry heat of Gurgaon

Taj is beautiful. If not the most beautiful thing in this world, it still belongs to the top rung of beauties in this world. Qutub Minar and India Gate belong to the same league, in my opinion. It's not just the architecture. It's the mix of architecture, folklore, national pride and collective imagination that comes with combination of these.

They are a photographer's dream come true. I have had a couple of good dates with these in last couple of months. I am loving my time in Delhi now. While Gurgaon is still dry (and now very hot), Delhi is vibrant and lively. Food is another plus in Delhi's favor.

Another three months before I move back to field. These three months are going to be eventful to say the least. Looking forward to them.

No comments: