May 12, 2010

TEXT me

I must admit, I am addicted to msging now. To be more specific, to free msging. The credit goes to Docomo (the connection that I used during my brief coming-back-to-life trip in Bangalore). Reliance GSM at home has help me continue from where I had left in Bangalore. So I spam the inbox of some of my friends. Don't blame me of partiality if you have not yet received any msg from me. Thank god that you are lucky enough to be 'not the chosen one'. I spam with crazy msgs from drab good morning and good night wishes to what my mom has cookEd for lunch. Some silly forwards, some borrowed quotes from novels I am reading and other news items from the morning news-paper.

In between all those, I think, I am trying to relive a life that I have always longed for. A happy go lucky existence that stretched somewhere in between the unlimited dreams that I have imagined as my life to be. It's a world of care-free living.

And I am really happy to admit that it has worked. It has helped me do the best with the time in my hand. I have caught up with many of my old friends, shared lots of nice moments. I've learnt a lot deal about many a things in life. And ofcourse my 'frustration' levels have come down too. I can be found keying in awkwardly on my MotoRazr keypad continuously is a proof of that experience. I hope to continue doing the same for as long as I can. :-)

If you have the guts, drop me a mail with your mobile numbers and get ready for the spam.

Time for the good evening round of msgs. ;-)

ps: the idea to start blogging again was also a result of this spamming. My dear friend got so bugged of my msgs that she suggested me to blog again to keep myself busy. :-)

6 comments:

Naina said...

You assume a lot. An empty mind is a devil's Moto Razr, it seems.

broca's area said...

its not the qn of guts..just foolishness to drop our no here..;)

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

i agree. free msgs scheme gets u msgin even if u dont watnt to. but oye, i hardly get any msgs!! im sadufying in the library out there.i wudnt mind some probs..

satyajit said...

Bapu, if you're keen on experimenting with a different kind of reading, get your hands on 'Surfacing' by Margaret Atwood and 'number9dream' or 'ghostwritten' by David Mitchell. I'm a little sad I didn't recommend these books to you when you were in bombay. you could've easily bought them here.

Pritesh Jain said...

Mission aborted in light of new facts and learnings. :-)
@rout: don't be sad dude. Will try to get hold of these books in Indore. Soon.

Naina said...

Nautanki. Hamesha.